4-ingredient Keto Coconut Chicken Curry
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (raw and fat minimally trimmed)
- salmon ,
- chicken breasts ,
- firm tofu ,
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk ,
- light coconut milk (raw and fat minimally trimmed)
- 4 teaspoons red curry paste ,
- 1/3 cup diced red onions ,
- 1 spray olive oil ,
- pepper ,
- sea salt ,
- fresh cilantro
- Set oven to 400F. Trim some of the large pieces of fat from the chicken thighs. Then, rub the chicken thighs in 2 teaspoons of the red curry paste. Set them aside for about 20 minutes in the fridge. Spray a skillet with a little oil and set on medium heat. Once it’s hot, toss in onions and 2 teaspoons red curry paste. Cook the onions in the red curry paste for 3 to 5 minutes, careful not to let them burn. Add the chicken thighs and sear the top part of the the chicken thigh for about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the chicken thighs over, reduce the heat and add the canned coconut milk. Bring it to a simmer on low heat. Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400F. You can broil for the final 2 minutes in order to brown the top of the chicken. Garnish and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:08.