Keto Pizza – Turkey Crust Meatza
- 1 pound turkey (ground)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (ground)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 olives (sliced)
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.Combine turkey, 2 cups mozzarella, egg and garlic powder.
- Be sure to reserve at least a 1/2 cup of the cheese for the topping.Press the mixture flat into a greased cast-iron skillet.Bake in oven for 20 minutes.Remove from oven and carefully drain accumulated grease.Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the cooked turkey mixture.Sprinkle half of the remaining mozzarella over the crust, then layer olive, canadian bacon, and pepperoni toppings.Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top.Bake in oven for an additional 20 minutes.Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing into meatza to serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:47.