Easy Low Carb Keto Bagels
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese (half a brick)
- everything bagel seasoning
- Start out by preheating your oven to 425 degrees In a bowl beat one large egg for your egg wash In a bigger bowl combine together your almond flour and baking powder and sift together Next, add your 2 eggs to the flour mixture and combine together well, it is easy to do with your hand In a microwave-safe bowl place your cheese and cream cheese.
- Microwave the cheese for 1 minute and 30 seconds and then mix Return to the microwave for a 1 minute and mix again Repeat until the mixture is well combined Dump in the dough mixture into the cheese mixture and mix until everything is mixed well, Katie used her hands as well for this step.
- If the dough isn't workable just pop it back in the microwave to soften it up more Make a log or roll out of your dough and cut into even pieces, we cut ours into twelve since we made a double batch Once you have your dough in the mold, use a pastry brush to do an egg wash on top of each bagel, and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning.
- Bake in oven for about 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Remove from oven when done.
- I have to say Oven gloves are amazing when using silicone, you can hold the pan so much better.
- Allow to cool and then remove from pan Cut open the bagel and enjoy, you can eat with cream cheese or add in an egg to make a breakfast sandwich!! The perfect way to fix the bread craving and add a change up your eggs as well!! What is your go to low carb breakfast item?
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:45.