Keto Blackberry Cheesecake with Coconut Crust
- 2 cups shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 egg whites
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup blackberries (unsweetened)
- Making The CrustIn a bowl combine the coconut, egg whites and erythritol.
- Grease a 8x2 removable bottom cake with coconut oil and spread the coconut mixture over it patting down with your hands.
- The bottom must be completely covered and half the height on the sides.Cover it with foil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool.Making The FillingsOn a mixer add the ingredients for the filling except the berries and mix it all together until smooth.Fold in the berries and pour the mixture into the cool coconut crust.
- Move it back to the oven and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.Let it cool and take it to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:54.