Lettuce Wrapped Hamburger
- 30 grams almond flour
- 10 grams salted butter
- 1/2 baking powder (a teaspoon of)
- First Things First - Keto Lunch Prep 1 STOCK UP
- Make a shopping list and stock up on all the ingredients you will need for the week.
- It is much easier to eat the food your body really needs when you have it on hand to prepare these incredible yummy meals.
- 2 PLAN FOR THE WEEK AHEAD
- Don’t be rigid about it.
- Life happens, but at least have an outline of what your week will look like.
- If for instance you have a standing dinner for family or friends at your home once a week then you know that the next day you will probably have leftovers to take to work.
- Maybe some days you are on the road and not at the office, so your needs will be different.
- 3 DO THE BULK OF YOUR PREPARATIONS ON WEEKENDS
- When preparing, focus on two areas:
- 1 - Cut up veggies for salads and store them in air tight containers, ready to be used when you need them.
- 2 - Precook and freeze your meals for the week.
- You can marinate and grill meat.
- You can cook a keto casserole, lasagna or quiche and portion these off just ready to grab on your way to work
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:38.