Mini Low Carb Cheesecakes with Blackberry
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 115 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons stevia (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup water
- Let the oven preheat at 450°F.Use a mixer to whisk together the butter, cream cheese, and 2 tbsp of sweetener till a smooth, homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Crack the eggs in the mixer and add the baking powder as well.
- Blend for an additional 3 minutes.
- Put the mix aside.Pour the water into a small skillet together with the rest of the sweetener.
- Set the stove to low heat.
- Crush half of the berries and gently throw them into the water.
- Allow cooking for 10 minutes to obtain a jelly-like mixture.Transfer the jelly mix and the cream cheese mix into a greased cupcake cup.
- Place the whole berries on top and use a fork to insert these into the base of the cup.
- Pour some water into a baking pan and arrange the cupcake cup on the pan.
- Leave in the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Simply insert a knife into the cake to check if it is cooked through, and see if the knife comes out clean.Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:19.