Low-Carb Thin Crust White Pizza
- 1/2 cup almond flour (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 eggs (large free-range or organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon cream (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 red onion (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup kalamata (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F.
- Place all the dry ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and process well using your hand.
- Line a baking sheet or a medium skillet with a parchment paper (skillet makes it easy to create a round shape).
- Spread the batter evenly using a hand roll or your fingers until very thin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- You will need to wet your fingers to prevent the batter sticking on them.
- Meanwhile, prepare the white sauce.
- Mix the cream cheese, cream and onion powder until well combined.
- Peel and slice the onion, crumble the feta and grate the hard cheese.
- Chop the olives if needed.
- When the crust is done, remove from the oven.
- Spread the white sauce on top.
- Add the crumbled feta, hard cheese, onion and olives.
- Place back in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and cut into quarters using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Top with fresh rocket leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:07.