Low-Carb Thin Crust White Pizza
- 1/2 cup almond flour (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 eggs (large free-range or organic),
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon cream (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 red onion (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup kalamata (50g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Place all the dry ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix well. Add the egg and process well using your hand. Line a baking sheet or a medium skillet with a parchment paper (skillet makes it easy to create a round shape). Spread the batter evenly using a hand roll or your fingers until very thin. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden. You will need to wet your fingers to prevent the batter sticking on them. Meanwhile, prepare the white sauce. Mix the cream cheese, cream and onion powder until well combined. Peel and slice the onion, crumble the feta and grate the hard cheese. Chop the olives if needed. When the crust is done, remove from the oven. Spread the white sauce on top. Add the crumbled feta, hard cheese, onion and olives. Place back in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and cut into quarters using a pizza cutter or sharp knife. Top with fresh rocket leaves and drizzle with olive oil. Place on a serving plate and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:07.