Healthy Cobb Salad for One (Low Carb, Keto)
- 70 grams arugula (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 hard boiled eggs (2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 ounces grilled chicken ,
- 2 1/2 slices bacon (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce blue cheese (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 ounce green onions (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce red bell pepper (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce radishes (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces avocado (2 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons garlic (2 1/2 ounces)
- If you don't have any bacon or hard boiled eggs, they can cook at the same time. Put enough water in a small pot to cover the egg and turn the heat to high. Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and boil gently for one minute. Then, turn the heat off. After 5 minutes remove the egg and place into ice cold water. This will help cool it down and help make removing the shell easier. In the meantime, cook the bacon until crisp and tender. Crumble. Add the arugula lettuce to a bowl big enough to toss it with the dressing. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Place the lettuce in a serving bowl or on a plate. Slice the avocado. Slice the red bell pepper. Slice the green onion. Peel and slice the egg. Quarter the radish. Crumble the blue cheese. Arrange the ingredients in a pleasing pattern or in strips.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:46.