Healthy Cobb Salad for One (Low Carb, Keto)
- 70 grams arugula (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 hard boiled eggs (2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 ounces grilled chicken
- 2 1/2 slices bacon (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce blue cheese (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 ounce green onions (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce red bell pepper (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 ounce radishes (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces avocado (2 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons garlic (2 1/2 ounces)
- If you don't have any bacon or hard boiled eggs, they can cook at the same time.
- Put enough water in a small pot to cover the egg and turn the heat to high.
- Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and boil gently for one minute.
- Then, turn the heat off.
- After 5 minutes remove the egg and place into ice cold water.
- This will help cool it down and help make removing the shell easier.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon until crisp and tender.
- Add the arugula lettuce to a bowl big enough to toss it with the dressing.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Slice the avocado.
- Slice the red bell pepper.
- Slice the green onion.
- Peel and slice the egg.
- Quarter the radish.
- Crumble the blue cheese.
- Arrange the ingredients in a pleasing pattern or in strips.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:46.