- 2 chicken breasts
- 200 grams canned tomatoes
- 100 grams bacon
- 100 grams parmesan cheese (or Four Cheese Mix)
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese (or Four Cheese Mix)
- Step 1: Chicken Take two chicken breasts, and flatten them out to the thickness of your choosing.
- I flattened mine to be slightly thicker than a thumb.
- You can use a tenderizer to do this, but chicken isn’t a very tough meat, so you can do this with the open palm of your hand.
- Tip: Preheat your oven to between 200º and 250º C as you do this.
- Step 2: Egg Crack your egg in a bowl and whisky vigorously.
- Step 3: Cheese Crumbing Cover a large plate with cheese.
- Dip one chicken breast at a time in the whisked egg, and then roll it around in the cheese to ensure a good covering.
- Step 4: Bake Take an oven tray and grease it with a little butter, then place both cheesed chicken breasts on the tray, and put it in the oven.
- It’ll probably take 20 – 40 minutes to get the cheese slightly browned, but you can cook it until the cheese it to your liking.
- Step 5: Bacon Cut your bacon up into small pieces, and fry it until crispy in a pan
- Step 5: Tomato When the bacon is cooked to your preference, add the diced tomatoes and stir thoroughly.
- Allow it to simmer on a low heat and reduce.
- and reduced
- Step 6: Chicken Once the cheese has browned suitably, it’s time to put the bacon and tomato sauce on the top.
- Use a cheese of your choice to apply to the top, and then put it back in the oven.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:24.