- 150 milliliters water ,
- 80 grams unsalted butter ,
- 30 grams whey powder (vanilla)
- 100 grams almond flour ,
- 2 small eggs (vanilla)
- 200 milliliters whipping cream ,
- 3 yolk ,
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum ,
- 10 milliliters sweetener (vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 100 grams butter
- 200 ml whipping cream 3 yolks 1/2 tsp xanthan 10 ml low carb sweetener 1 tsp vanilla extract 80-100 grams butter Just like in the classic eclairs recipe, you bring water to a boil, then add the butter. After it melts, pour the almond flour and protein powder and mix with a silicone spatula over low heat until it forms a soft, yet compact dough, which will fall from the walls of the pot. Chill the dough mixing it with the mixer on low speed. Once it cools, add the eggs gradually. My eggs were a little too big and had to add a tablespoon of coconut flour. Pour the batter into a bag and form 3-4 cm long eclairs on a tray lined with baking paper, 2-3 cm distance between them. Bake on low heat about 20 minutes, then turn off heat and leave in the oven under supervision, to ensure that they are dry inside. Oh, the vanilla cream … I swear, it does not happen often, if it were to taste this cream ready-made, I would have thought that someone is trying to trick me. Of course, the natural ingredients helped a lot. Thus, I put the heavy cream in a small pot, and I brought it at a boiling point. Separately, I mixed the egg yolks with xanthan (for thickening the cream), sweetener and the vanilla extract. I took the cream from the heat, I poured some of it into the yolks, homogenized and then poured over the cream in the pot. I mixed it over low heat until it became creamy and shinny. In theory, you have to refrigerate this cream for 2-3 hours, but ain’t nobody got time for that. I cut the long eclairs and filled them with the vanilla cream. You can decorate with fresh cream or melted chocolate. I kept a scoop of vanilla cream and put it on fire again with 2 squares of dark chocolate for decorating the eclairs.. Lovely!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:30.