A Healthy Twist on a Holiday Classic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 large carrots (diced)
- 2 celery ribs (diced)
- 1 head cauliflower (diced)
- 1 cup mushrooms (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himal (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage (diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (diced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.To skillet, add onion, carrot and celery and sauté until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, salt, and pepper and sauté until tender, breaking apart cauliflower florets as they soften, about 12 minutes.Add sage, rosemary and parsley and stir until well-combined.Pour in chicken broth, cover and cook until liquid is fully absorbed, about 13-15 minutes.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:59.