Keto Avocado Brownies
- 2 avocado (about 250 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams dark chocolate (about 250 g)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.Melt chocolate in a microwave or using a double boiler.
- Put the peeled avocado in a bowl and add all the wet ingredients.
- Smash the avocado with a fork and mix the ingredients well.
- Alternatively, if a food processor is available, use it for a smoother result.Prepare a separate bowl for the dry ingredients.
- Whisk them together then add to the avocado mixture.
- Stir until everything is combined.Pour the batter into a baking dish greased with coconut oil.
- Even out the surface with a flat spatula and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before slicing into 12 pieces.
- Serve in a plate with 2 slices of fresh avocado (optional) and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:45.