Keto Chocolate Macaroons
- 1/4 cup coconut (organic, four)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar (organic, four)
- 3 tablespoons oil (organic, four)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- coconut oil (organic, four)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.In a bowl mix the coconut flour, shredded coconut, MCT Powder, cacao and swerve until well blended.Put the egg whites in a medium glass bowl and whisk until stiff, (very foamy holding stiff peaks).Gently incorporate the egg whites into the flour mix, trying to not overmix and to preserve some of the volume from the eggs whites.Spoon the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet, or into muffin cups if you prefer.
- Makes 8 portions!Bake at 350 for 8 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave for another 10 minutes.Remove from oven and let cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:55.