Protein Ice Cream
- 2 cups almond milk (or Coconut Milk, from the carton)
- 2 scoops protein powder (or Coconut Milk, from the carton)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Use an immersion blender to combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Add to ice cream machine and run for about 30 minutes or until slightly harder than soft serve.
- Optional: You can use any flavor of protein powder you want to get whichever flavor you'd like to eat.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:08.