Vegan Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup coconut (manna/coconut butter/creamed coconut)
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 3 scoops vanilla (manna/coconut butter/creamed coconut)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 7 grams freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 teaspoon beets (manna/coconut butter/creamed coconut)
- Make sure the coconut manna is soft enough to work with (I often soak the container in hot water for a while before attempting to use it).
- Mix coconut manna and vegan cream cheese until completely combined.
- Crush up freeze dried strawberries.
- Mix together with protein powder, ground flax seed and beetroot powder (if using).
- Stir dry ingredients into the coconut manna and cream cheese mixture and work until a dough forms.
- Roll into 24 little balls and chill until firm.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:26.