Keto Tuscan-Style Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 red onion (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (peeled and deveined)
- 3 cups baby spinach (peeled and deveined)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-heat.
- Cook the shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side, until pink, and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until soft and fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and stir until dissolved by half.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and coconut milk.
- Bring the shrimp back to the pan and toss everything.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Next, add the spinach and cook 1 to 2 minutes until wilted.
- Serve the shrimp topped with additional fresh parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:22.