Black Pepper Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 shrimp (large fresh
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tbsp.
- Lard in a skillet over high heat.
- Add cabbage and 1 tbsp.
- water stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoons Lard in the skillet over high heat.
- Place the garlic and shrimp in the skillet and stir until garlic is lightly browned and shrimp turns pink.
- Add pepper,cilantro, soy sauce and remaining water to the skillet.
- Stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Pour the hot mixture onto the cabbage.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:36.