Sugar Free Brownies Recipe!
- 1/4 cup coco (Powder We Use This)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (Powder We Use This)
- 3 large eggs (Powder We Use This)
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol (Powder We Use This)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (Powder We Use This)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 ounces Bakers Chocolate Bar (Unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 325 degreesCombine coco powder, coconut flour, and salt, and set asideAdd eyrthritol, eggs, vanilla and mix with a hand mixer.
- Mix until the volume of the mixture has tripled in size.
- This should take about 3-5 minutes on high.In a 3rd bowl, melt together butter and bakers chocolate.
- This can be done using a double boiler method, or by repeatedly microwaving for 20s and mixing.
- If using the microwave be careful not to burn the chocolate.Add egg mixture to the butter/chocolate mixture in 3 parts, folding in each time.
- Most of the erythritol will be at the bottom of the egg mixture, thats ok!Once the wet ingredients are all combined, begin adding the dry ingredients.
- Add 1/3 of the dry mixture and fold into the wet.
- Repeat this process 3 times until all of the dry mixture is used and a homogeneous brownie batter is formed.Pour into a greased 8x4 loaf pan.Place into a 325 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:05.