- 1 pound veal steak (boneless and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 onions (medium-sized
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (boneless and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary (boneless and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (boneless and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.Peel the onion and cut into wedges.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes and set aside.In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Submerge meat and vegetables in this mixture and wrap the bowl in plastic foil.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a large grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and brush the skillet with some marinade.Divide the ingredients among 6 skewers.
- Grill for 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:35.