Korean BBQ Keto Bowl
- 4 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped, separated)
- 1 pound skirt steak (finely chopped, separated)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- Mix Siracha, Coconut Aminos, ginger and garlic for the marinade.Place the sliced steak in a gallon ziplock bag with the marinade and mix well to coat.Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.Remove steak from the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking to bing to room temperature.While the steak is warming, melt the coconut oil in a nonstick pan.Add the cauliflower to the pan and saute' on high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until tender and slightly browned.Heat a 10" by 10" cast iron grill pan on high heat, until a drop of water will sizzle when dropped on it.
- The grill pan needs to be very hot to grill the meat!Start grilling the steak one slice a the time, turning it once, about 2 minutes each side, for a medium steak or adjusting time for desired doneness.Serve the steak in a bowl on top of the cauli rice!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:51.