Low Carb Breakfast Bowl
- 200 grams radishes
- 3 1/2 ounces ground sausage (we used Bob Evans Savory Sage ground sausage)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook sausage in a medium high heat until fully cooked through.
- Remove sausage from pan and set aside leaving grease in the pan.Cup up radishes into bite sized pieces and add to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.Cook until radishes become tender to bite or easily pierced with a fork.
- It should take 8-12 minutes.In the meantime fry up an egg to your preference and set aside.
- We like ours over easy so the yolk can spill into all the layers!Once radishes are fully cooked layer with sausage, cheese and egg.
- The warm layers should meal the cheese.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:29.