Ultimate Keto Fudge Flourless Cookie
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (I stick)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I stick)
- 1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I stick)
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts (I stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Melt the butter and chocolate together either in a double boiler or in a microwave.
- If using a microwave use the lowest setting and melt in intervals of 35 seconds.
- Allow the chocolate and butter mixture to cool completely.
- (at least 15 minutes) In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs and sugar substitute on high until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- Up to 3 minutes.
- Then add the melted butter and chocolate mix and beat another 3 minutes allow the batter to thicken.
- Next fold in the cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until fully combined.
- Lastly add the sugar-free chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 20 minutes before baking.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add your cookie dough to the cookie dough by using a tablespoonful Slightly flatten the cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- (you do not want to over bake these) Allow the cookies to fully cool before removing them from the sheet and eating.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:09.