Crispy Chicken Thigh with Rosemary Butter
- 4 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (skin on)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (skin on)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (skin on)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (skin on)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (skin on)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.Remove the bone from the chicken thighs.Place chicken things on a cutting board and pat dry.Throughly coat the top of the skin and under the skin with the seasoning mix.
- Also put 1/2 tablespoon of butter under the skin of each thigh.Use remaining seasoning mix to rub on the back of the thighs.Add coconut oil/ ghee to a pan on medium-high heat and place thighs on skillet with the skin facing down.Cook for about 10 minutes or until skin is crispy and flip over and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:24.