Keto Spiced Pecan Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 1/2 cup sweetener (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons butter (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 4 large eggs (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease muffin tin or line with papers.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, butter, sweetener, vanilla and almond milk together until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into muffin cups, lightly tap pan on counter to remove air bubbles.
- REDUCE oven temp to 350.
- Bake 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:42.