Keto Egg And Cheese Bites
- 1 large eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 ounce romano cheese (beaten)
- 1 1/2 ounces parmesan cheese (beaten)
- Mix all ingredients well and use a spoon to drop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use whatever spoon size you like.
- Teaspoon drops will result in a small bite-sized snack, and heaping tablespoons will spread to the size of a cookie.
- Bake in a 350'F oven until bottom and edges are slightly brown, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Eat these plain, dipped in a dip or dressing, or on top of a green salad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:27.