Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 dash stevia extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams strawberries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Put the eggs, sour cream, 1 ½ tbsp.
- of melted butter (you’ll need the rest for frying the pancakes), vanilla extract and mix well.Add the coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol to the mixture and mix again.
- Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a little bit of water (20-30 ml) and mix again until the consistency is right.In a pan on medium heat, add butter in and fry the pancakes in butter.
- The number of pancakes you make will depend on the size you want.
- We made 6 pancakes with this recipe.Add the toppings and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:15.