Fluffy Keto Pancake/Waffle
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (softened)
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (softened)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 dash cinnamon (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (softened)
- almond milk (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (softened)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (softened)
- Instructions Combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon with a blender or mixer.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes.
- If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- For Pancakes: Using an electric griddle set to 300F or a greased pan over medium heat, pour batter to form circles between 4 and 6 inches in diameter.
- Flip pancakes when the edges begin to harden and the surface begins to bubble.
- Cook on the other side 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For Waffles: Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:17.