Maple Keto Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée (softened)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour (softened)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (softened)
- 2 tablespoons half & half (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (softened)
- 2 ounces breakfast sausages
- 2 slices cheese
- Sausage Divide breakfast sausage into two portions.
- Press into patties, and pan fry until cooked through.
- Buns While sausage is cooking, combine all bun ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Divide batter into two lightly greased ramekins.
- Cook seperately in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, or until cooked through and no longer wet to the touch.
- Cut each finished bun in half and toast until golden brown.
- Serve plain, or with sugar free jam or maple syrup.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:19.