Keto Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 4 tablespoons PBfit
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (~8 oz.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (~8 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (~8 oz.)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken thighs
- 3 ounces mung bean sprouts
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions (~8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Microwave mozzarella and cream cheese for the pizza base for 1 minute.
- Add egg, then mix together with all dry ingredients.
- Spread dough onto a silpat, covering edge to edge, then bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Flip pizza, then top with chopped chicken, sauce, shredded carrots, and mozzarella.
- Bake again for 7-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with bean sprouts, spring onion, peanuts, and cilantro.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:20.