Japanese Keto Slow-Cooker Onion Soup
- 6 cups chicken stock ,
- 2 tablespoons butter ,
- 2 onions (medium,
- 2 celery ribs (medium, quartered)
- 2 large carrots (medium, quartered)
- 2 garlic cloves (medium, quartered)
- 1 mushrooms (carton,
- 2 green onions (medium, quartered)
- 2 H imalayan salt (medium, quartered)
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 Add all ingredients except green onions (and only 3/4 carton of sliced mushrooms) to your crock pot or Instant Pot Pressure/Slow Cooker 2 Cook on low for 5 - 6 hours 3 Pour contents of slow cooker through a strainer into a pot or large bowl 4 Pour liquid back into slow cooker; add chopped green onions and rest of sliced mushrooms 5 Ladle into a bowl and sip away!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:46.