- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (chilled and cubed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine eggs, yolk, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper and parsley into a bowl and mix until frothy.Let the egg mixture sit for 15 minutes.Drop 1 tbsp of chilled, cubed butter into the egg mixture.
- Set aside.Add 1/2 tbsp butter to a 7 or 8 inch non-stick skillet and turn on to low heat.Once butter is fully coating the skillet pour in the egg mixture.Using a spatula continuously stir the egg mixture scrapping it off the bottom and the sides.
- Patience is key!Once the eggs have firmed enough to remain in place when scraped through with the spatula, spread it over the entire surface of the skillet and remove from heat.Cover with a lid and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes.Starting from one end, use the spatula to slowly roll the eggs into an omelette.Once rolled into an omelette, push out onto a plate and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:37.