Buffalo Egg Cups
- 12 strips bacon (uncooked)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- In one bowl beat together 12 large eggs with salt & pepper.
- Line each muffin cup with 1 strip of uncooked bacon Separate eggs into muffin tin and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a separate bowl combine 4 ounces of cream cheese and 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Microwave this for 30 seconds, mix, and add 1/4 Cup of buffalo sauce When that 10 minute oven timer goes off, put 1-2 tsp of your cheesy mixture in the center of each (still wet) egg cup.
- Return egg cups to oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:02.