Spicy Cheeseburger Casserole (Keto-Friendly)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (Dried)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 500 grams minced meat
- 1/2 can chopped tomatoes (Dried)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (Dried)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (Dried)
- jalapeno chilies (Dried)
- Seasoning Mix Mix ingredients together and set aside.
- Cheeseburger Casserole In a medium non-stick pan, heat up coconut fat and brown minced meat.
- Add tomato paste, chopped tomatoes and seasoning mix.
- Stir and cook through.
- Transfer cooked meat into a greased dish.
- Top with mozzarella and jalapeños.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, salad and keto flaxseed chips.
- Conversion Chart You can adjust seasoning according to what you like.
- I like mine a little spicy so I add a chili powder mix of cayenne, chili, cumin, and paprika.
- If you are using MyFitnessPal app to count calories, first copy the recipe URL then go to MyFitnessPal app to Recipes, select Create a New Recipe, then Add from the Web.
- Paste the URL, match ingredients and that’s it! Always match ingredients to the ones you use.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:27.