Low Carb Jaffa Cakes
- 1/4 ounce gelatin (powdered)
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia (powdered)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade (powdered)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon oil of orange (powdered)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces erythritol (powdered)
- 1 1/2 ounces butter (powdered)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (powdered)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (powdered)
- 1/4 teaspoon oil of orange
- I like to prepare my jelly first, so it has enough time to settle in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, pour a couple of tbsp water over your gelatine and set aside.
- In another bowl, dissolve 2 tea bags of orange tea in ½ cup boiling water.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes, then add stevia powder, marmalade, and gelatine.
- Mix well until the gelatine has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the jelly mixture into a shallow baking tray or dish to form a ½ inch thick layer.
- Set aside until completely cooled, then chill in the fridge until set.
- This might take an hour or so.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:20.