Keto Raspberry & Vanilla Ice Cream Soda Floats
- 2 large eggs (separated)
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (separated)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (separated)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (separated)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (separated)
- 2 lemon (about 1/2 cup
- 2 lime (about 1/3 cup
- 3/4 cup raspberries (separated)
- 4 cups water (separated)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (separated)
- 15 liquid stevia (separated)
- Prepare the ice cream by following this recipe (use the ingredients listed above - you will only need half of the original recipe to make 4 soda floats).
- Whilst the ice cream is freezing.
- Prepare the lemonade.
- Juice the lemons and limes.
- Pour into a large jug.
- Blitz the raspberries (reserve a few raspberries for the ice cream) in a blender until smooth.
- Place the pureed raspberries in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice.
- Add the raspberry juice to the lemon and lime juice in the jug and add the water.
- You can use more water if the taste is too strong for you.
- Add the stevia (I used drops) and powdered Erythritol.
- Make sure you use powdered Erythritol or Swerve, otherwise the crystals won't dissolve.
- Mix until well combined and no sweetener is on the bottom of the jug.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer.
- The lemonade is also served nice on its own.
- Simply add some ice cubes for a sugar free refreshing summer drink.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:53.