Keto Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Spinach
- 10 ounces spinach (chopped, cooked and drained)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped, cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup butter ,
- 1 cup sour cream ,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion ,
- 1 teaspoon salt ,
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed ,
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (chopped, cooked and drained)
- Instructions Cook cauliflower in boiling water for 6 minutes then drain. Place cooked cauliflower and butter into food processor. Pulse together until cauliflower is well blended with butter. Add spinach, sour cream, dried onion, salt and dill. Pulse in food processor until well combined. Transfer to a casserole dish. Top with the grated cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until cheese is slightly browned. Recipe Notes 4.0g net carbs per servings Nutrition Facts Keto Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Spinach Amount Per Serving (166 g) Calories 247 Calories from Fat 202 % Daily Value* Total Fat 22.4g 34% Saturated Fat 14.1g 71% Cholesterol 58mg 19% Sodium 525mg 22% Total Carbohydrates 6.6g 2% Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10% Sugars 2g Protein 7g 14% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:39.