Keto Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Spinach
- 10 ounces spinach (chopped, cooked and drained)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped, cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (chopped, cooked and drained)
- Instructions Cook cauliflower in boiling water for 6 minutes then drain.
- Place cooked cauliflower and butter into food processor.
- Pulse together until cauliflower is well blended with butter.
- Add spinach, sour cream, dried onion, salt and dill.
- Pulse in food processor until well combined.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:39.