BLT Deviled Eggs [Recipe]
- 6 eggs (hardboiled)
- 3 slices bacon (hardboiled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes in oil (hardboiled)
- 2 stalks green onions (hardboiled)
- Halve each of the eggs from end to end.Remove the yolk and place in medium sized bowl.Pulverize the yolk and mix in the remaining ingredients: bacon, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, and most of the green onion.
- Save a small amount of the green onion for garnish.
- Stir until the the mixture appears smooth and ingredients are evenly distributed.Taste the yolk mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you prefer a creamier mixture, take this opportunity to fine tune the taste and texture by blending in more mayonnaise.Fill the wells of the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- You can spoon the yolk mixture into the wells, but I prefer to use a piping bag to evenly disperse the mixture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:38.