Keto Crispy Pork & Noodle Stir Fry – Low Carb
- 1 pound pork sirloin (boneless, sliced thin)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon flour (boneless, sliced thin)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (boneless, sliced thin)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cups white cabbage (boneless, sliced thin)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (boneless, sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (boneless, sliced thin)
- 2 cups noodles (boneless, sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup green onions (boneless, sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the sliced pork, coconut flour, salt, cayenne pepper and konjac flour (if using) in a medium bowl and toss to coat.Heat the avocado oil and sesame oil in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until shimmering.Add the coated pork and fry until crispy and cooked through – about four minutes.Remove the crispy pork from the pan and set aside.Add the cabbage, red peppers, ginger and garlic to the pan you cooked the pork in and stir fry over medium high heat for two minutes or until fragrant and wilted.Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, water, sweetener, and noodles to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for four minutes or until the sauce is reduced by half and bubbling.
- **see note below.Remove from the heat and add the scallions, lime juice and cooked pork to the pan and toss to coat.Serve hot garnished with sesame seeds.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:53.