Peanut Butter Coconut Flour Cookies
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (unsweetened)
- Toss all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together with a fork until well-combined and uniform.Scoop out the batter with a spoon and transfer to a baking paper.
- Make around 6 cookies.Let it bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- The oven should be set to 300°F.
- When the cookies brown, serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:18.