Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks
- 1 zucchini (large
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (large, Shredded)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- coriander (chopped)
- Preheat any available oven at 350°F.Set a grater on its side.
- The largest grating holes should be face up.
- Chop off the tips of the zucchini.
- Begin grating the vegetable using long strokes starting on top of the grater.
- This will create long, slim strips of zucchini.
- Flip the zucchini and continue grating until the zucchini is all used up.
- Dispose the seeds.
- Press the zucchini strips hard to squeeze out the moisture and excess liquid.
- This way, the bread will not turn soggy.Use a mixing bowl to make the batter.
- Fold together all the ingredients, excluding the cheddar cheese and chopped coriander.
- Mix the grated zucchini into the bowl as well.
- Fold until combined.Pour the batter into a baking dish covered with waxed paper.
- Uniformly spread the mixture on all sides.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove.Top with generous amounts of cheddar cheese and chopped coriander.
- Rebake for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Alternatively, increase the temperature for the last 1-2 minutes, enough to crisp the texture and turn it golden.Set aside to cool for 3 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Slice with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Remove from the baking sheet and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:12.