Low Carb Keto Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
- 2 scoops protein powder (Banana Nut, 56 grams, Get it here)
- 2 ounces cream cheese (Banana Nut, 56 grams, Get it here)
- 4 eggs (large pastured)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (Banana Nut, 56 grams, Get it here)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (Banana Nut, 56 grams, Get it here)
- butter (for cooking)
- Combine all ingredients in a high powder blender.
- Pulse until all ingredients are creamy and well combined.
- You may need to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and pulse again to make sure everything is completely mixed.Brush a large non-stick skillet or griddle pan with butter and heat over medium-low heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add 1/4 cup of the batter and cook until it is bubbly on top and golden brown on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until it is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is gone.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:50.