Keto Mexican Breakfast Hash
- 1 tablespoon ghee (or lard)
- 1/2 yellow onion (or lard)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (or lard)
- 1 cup zucchini (or lard)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (or lard)
- 6 ounces Mexican-style pork ch (or lard)
- 2 cups chard (or lard)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado (or lard)
- fresh cilantro (or lard)
- Grease a skillet with ghee.
- Add chopped onion, cook over a medium-high heat for a minute, and then add green pepper.
- Stir to combine while cooking.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, and then add diced zucchini and chopped tomatoes.
- Cook uncovered for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chorizo and combine.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, add the chard, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, create two wells and crack in the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer under the broiler.
- Cook on high for 3-5 minutes, until the egg whites are set and the egg yolks are still runny.
- To serve, top with diced avocado and fresh cilantro.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:07:05.