Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
- 6 jalapeno chilies (large)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 bacon slices (large)
- 3 ounces ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rinse the jalapenos with water and slice them lengthwise to make two portions.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Allow to dry and reserve.
- Add olive oil onto a hot frying pan.
- Sear the ground beef.
- Pepper and salt the meat to taste.
- When the meat is brown and cooked, transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Stuff the inside of the half jalapeno pieces with a small teaspoonful of cream cheese.
- Evenly spread to cover the interior.Top the cheese-stuffed jalapenos with a scant tablespoonful of the cooked ground beef.
- Wrap a half bacon slice around the jalapenos.Arranged all the jalapenos neatly on a baking sheet.
- Leave in the preheated oven (set at 375°F) for 15 minutes.
- Crisp and brown the bacon before removing from the oven.
- Best eaten warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:08.