Squid Noodle Pasta
- 5 ounces squid tube (calamari)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (calamari)
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms (calamari)
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion (calamari)
- 1/2 clove garlic ,
- 1 ounce wine (calamari)
- 1/8 cup chicken stock ,
- 1/2 tablespoon basil (calamari)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (calamari)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,
- 1 pinch salt (calamari)
- 1 Wash the squid tubes and make sure theyre cleaned up on the inside. 2 Lay them out on a chopping board and slit one side of the tube open so you can lay the tube out flat on your chopping board. Do the same for the other tube as well. 3 Cut the tube lengthwise so youre left with long strips of squid pasta. 4 Chop the onion and garlic. Slice the mushrooms and leave aside. 5 Now heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onions and garlic. 6 SautÃ© for a minute and then add the white wine. Stir quickly. 7 Now add the tomato sauce and mix again. 8 Keep the heat on medium high and go ahead and add the chicken stock to the sauce. 9 Taste the sauce at this stage. If its too tart, go ahead and add a pinch of Stevia to balance the flavor. 10 Now add the mushrooms and the squid pasta. Add a pinch of salt if necessary, not forgetting pepper powder. 11 Cook until the squid is tender-approximately 5 minutes. I put a lid on my pan and left it on medium low heat until done. 12 Then add the chopped basil leaves and mix. 13 Plate the Squasta Napolitana, grate fresh parmesan cheese over the dish and serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:54.