Pepperoni Pizza Zucchini Muffins
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Grate zucchini into a bowl and remove any excess liquid in the bottom of the bowl from the zucchini.
- Add the eggs and combine.TIP: You can also squeeze out the liquid from the zucchini with your hands for a less densely moist muffin!Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and pepperoni and add them to the zucchini along with all the seasonings and cheese.
- Combine well.Add coconut flour and baking powder and combine.Grease a muffin tin and scoop some of the mixture into each muffin tin, filling it to the rim.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese.Bake at 400 for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!Store in sealable container for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:27.