Low Carb Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée ,
- 1/4 cup coconut oil ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar ,
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (soaked overnight)
- 1 tablespoon water (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup ground pecans (soaked overnight)
- Soak Brazil nuts overnight (or for about a half hour in near-boiling water) Press finely ground pecans into the bottom of six wells of a muffin tin to make the crust (I use a silicon one) - if using a metal or glass tin, I'd recommend cupcake liners to make removal easy! Drain nuts, and toss in a blender with pumpkin, coconut oil, spices, vinegar and vanilla. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender to make sure everything is incorporated. If the mixture isn't blending, slowly add in the additional tbsp of water. Spoon mixture overtop crust and smooth top. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (or longer!). Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:02.