Low Carb Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (soaked overnight)
- 1 tablespoon water (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup ground pecans (soaked overnight)
- Soak Brazil nuts overnight (or for about a half hour in near-boiling water) Press finely ground pecans into the bottom of six wells of a muffin tin to make the crust (I use a silicon one) - if using a metal or glass tin, I'd recommend cupcake liners to make removal easy! Drain nuts, and toss in a blender with pumpkin, coconut oil, spices, vinegar and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender to make sure everything is incorporated.
- If the mixture isn't blending, slowly add in the additional tbsp of water.
- Spoon mixture overtop crust and smooth top.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (or longer!).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:02.