Low Carb Vegan Enchilada Macaroni
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper (or sliced red, yellow)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 batch sauce (or sliced red, yellow)
- 2 packages macaroni (or sliced red, yellow)
- 1 can jackfruit (or sliced red, yellow)
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drain and chop up the jackfruit, then toss it in 2 tbsp of the enchilada sauce.
- Set aside.
- Blend cheese sauce ingredients together, and process until smooth (in a blender, food processor or nutribullet).
- Drain and rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly.
- Mix together sauce, noodles and jackfruit and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, and let cool slightly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:10.