Low Carb Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener (granular Stevia)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (granular Stevia)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (granular Stevia)
- 2 teaspoons coffee extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup salted butter (granular Stevia)
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350Â° Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, stevia, and baking powder.
- Whisk to combine.In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Then, mix in coconut milk, coffee extract, vanilla extract, and melted butter.Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing as you pour.
- Mix until well combined.Stir in chocolate chips.Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups.Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are firm.
- Allow to cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:04.