Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup almond meal ,
- 1 tablespoon sugar (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter ,
- 250 grams cream cheese (unsweetened)
- 200 milliliters coconut cream ,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa ,
- 2 tablespoons sugar (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- BasePreheat oven to 160C/320F and grease 8 holes of a standard sized muffin tin.Mix together the shredded coconut, almond meal and erythritol. Add the melted butter and mix well.Press the mixture into the bases of 8 holes of the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.Allow the bases to cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:00.