Lamb and Bacon Kebab
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Mince your onion into fine cubes then chop the bacon to pieces.
- Combine ¾ of the onion and all of the bacon together.
- Reserve ¼ of the onion for later use.
- Transfer this bacon mix in a food processor.
- Crush the pieces to create a consistency similar to a paste.
- Combine the ground lamb with the leftover onion pieces.
- Season with spices and include the bacon and onion paste into the mix.
- Knead the meat until firm enough to be a kebab.
- Make sure to make a mixture that will not separate when cooking.
- Mixing lamb with baconSave Fry the formed kebabs in olive oil till they become golden on all sides and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:53.